QuickBooks error code 3771 is the error in which license data of QuickBooks could not be load and this may be caused due to missing or damaged files. In order to fix this issue, you can call Quickbooks Support Phone Number where technicians are available 24*7 to help the clients at need. Even you can try to execute the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps:
- Click on the Start button of your desktop
- And then click on Run option
- Here you need to enter the command ‘C: Documents and Settings All Users Application DataIntuitEntitlement Clientv2’. Since there are multiple v2 folders so look for the latest one.
- Then you need to delete the file named as “ Entitlement DataStore.ecml”
- Again you can go back to ‘C: Documents and Settings All Users Application DataIntuitEntitlement Clientv*’ folder and delete the file with the same name or rename it
For More Information click on this links:-
Quickbooks Tech Support